The DCS: P-51D Mustang offers both highly-detailed simulation and easy-to-play “game” mode options for both hardcore and casual gamers
. When in simulation mode, this is the most authentic simulation of the P-51D Mustang that has ever been created for the PC.
Enjoy both the thrill of flying this legendary warbird and operating its various weapons against a variety of ground and airborne targets.
An interactive training system puts you in the cockpit with an instructor that gives you step-by-step training instruction to fly the Mustang.
A powerful yet easy-to-use mission editor allows you to create your own missions and campaigns.
A one-click Mission Generator also allows you to instantly create battles as small or large as you wish.
Fly online with built-in server browser that supports up to 32 players in both head-to-head and cooperative gameplay. Fly online with other DCS aircraft like the Black Shark and the A-10C Warthog.
Key Features of the DCS: P-51D Mustang:
• Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit.
• Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse.
• Unmatched flight physics and that allow you to truly feel what it’s like to fly this legend.
• Accurate P-51D Mustang model, squadron markings, and weapons.
• Developed and tested by current Mustang pilots.
• Detailed modelling the P-51D Mustang instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
• Take part in a Challenge Campaign to test your flying and combat skills.
• AI and player flyable 2nd World War German aircraft will become available in the future.
• Supports TrackIR, Matrox TripleHead2Go for multiple screens, D-Box motion platform.
• Included with the e purchase is the “Roaring Glory Warbirds P51 Mustang” video, a 45 minute documentary, valued at £19.99 (Boxed retail version only)